Self-taught Software Engineer by sheer passion and hard, dedicated work. I am always eager to learn new paradigms that help me design better products enhancing interactions. Free software advocate, Python charmer, Emacs user, Mutt lover.
- Responsible for algorithm design and advanced research on web services and AI
- Leading web and AI projects
- In charge of the IT department, helping the sturgeon farm into its digitization process
- Designing internal tools for better forecast and productivity
- Responsible for software design and development best practices
- In charge of maintaining current implementation of Odoo to meet internal processes
- In charge of local instance of Zato to better serve APIs to reduce work loads
Worked a lot on managing the R&D team, responsible for pre-production projects and designing new solutions to solve issues or enhance existing products.
- Solved new services integration hassle by designing an API cluster interfacing the vast majority of internal resources
- Tackled the issue of fuel consumption of company's vehicles fleet by proposing and implementing a GPS tracking solution, hence allowing a better efficiency during interventions at client's premises
- Helped increasing the ARPU on digital TV product by designing a multimedia cluster for streaming pre-encoded movies on nation-wide digital TV network: resulted in mass adoption of the product
Intern in charge of designing an exchange point for mobile banking services in Senegal
- Re-implemented previous core model in Python
- Helped design a simple API around which connectors for standard mobile banking services could be written